CANTASOLE extra virgin olive oil
12 ripe cherry tomatoes
grated Parmesan cheese
8-10 basil leaves (optional)
salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. Chop all the vegetables at about the same size to promote even roasting. Place them into a bowl. To enhance the flavour, add a handful of grated Parmesan cheese and basil leaves.
3. Toss the mix well with some Cantasole. Use enough of our extra virgin olive oil to give the vegetables a glossy coating. Cantasole not only helps the vegetables cook more evenly and crisp up in the oven, but it also add a rich flavour that makes the roasted veggies irresistible.
4. Put some extra virgin olive oil on the bottom of a roasting pan to prevent sticking. Spread out the chopped vegetables in the pan and don’t forget a little salt and pepper.
5. Pop the veggies in the (preheated) oven. Roasting takes around 20 min. To be sure they are cooked enough, you can easily peek in on them every now and then.
Ultimately, have a lot of fun!
– Roasting is a great method for dinner with your friends, because the result can be served right out of the oven or at room temperature.
– When the veggies start to brown, shake the pan or use a spatula to turn them around a bit so they will brown on all sides.
– If in doubt, roast for an extra 5 min! The extra roasting will only make you vegetables even tastier.