PARTY ROLL UPS
CANTASOLE extra virgin olive oil
VERDE SALENTO chopped articokes
Puff pastry sheet
Grated Parmesan cheese
Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. Roll out a puff pastry sheet and spread evenly some Cantasole. Add generous cream cheese and place the Verde Salento chopped artichokes on top. To enhance the flavor, add a handful of grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Roll the pastry up and drizzle with some Cantasole. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to give a crunchy taste. Cantasole not only helps the rollups cook more evenly and crisp up in the oven, but it also add a rich flavour that makes them irresistible.
Slice thickly and place the rollups on your baking dish.
4. Pop your party rollups in the (preheated) oven. Cook for 15-20 min. Check from time to time until golden brown and still somewhat soft.
– It is a great idea for you Xmas parties, because it can be done ahead of time. No leftovers, guaranteed!
– If you are not an oven kind or person, you can always use Tortillas instead. Once you roll the tortillas up, refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut in slices just before serving.