1. Preheat oven to 180°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and a pinch of salt. In another bowl, mix together sugar, yogurt, eggs, vanilla and Cantasole.
3. In batches, mix the dry mixture into the bigger bowl and stir until combined.
4. Add some chocolate chips and a handful of blue berries. Mix until smooth.
5. Spread some Cantasole inside of a cake pan, to prevent the cake from sticking.
Then, pour the mix into the prepared pan.
6. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Allow cake to cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes, then gently remove the cake from the pan for presentation.
8. Serve alone, dusted with powdered sugar, or add a scoop of vanilla ice cream…and finally, top your cake with the remaining blueberries.
– There is a little something for everyone: you can use your favorite fruit instead of blueberries, such as nuts, pears and strawberries.
– Give a creative frosting to your cake with Nutella, jam or even peanut butter.
– Serve slices with a spoonful of the remaining Greek yogurt.
– It’s an easy cake and it’s perfect for different occasions: Saint Valentine, Birthday cakes and even to treat yourself to a Sunday brunch.